Glo USSD codes are shortcodes that you can dial on your Glo phone to access a variety of services, such as checking your balance, recharging your airtime, buying data, and subscribing to value-added services. USSD codes are very convenient and easy to use, and they can be accessed from any Glo phone, even if you don’t have an internet connection.
List of Glo USSD codes
Here is a list of some of the most common Glo USSD codes:
- Check airtime balance: *310#
- Recharge airtime: *311*Voucher PIN#
- Borrow airtime: *303#
- Buy data: *312#
- Check data balance: *323#
- Share data: *321#
- Glo Value-added Services: *305#
- Link your NIN to your Glo line: *996#
- Do-Not-Disturb (DND): *2442#
- Mobile number portability: *3232#
How to use Glo USSD codes
To use a Glo USSD code, simply dial the code on your Glo phone and press the send button. You will then be prompted to enter additional information, such as your voucher PIN number or the phone number of the person you want to share data with. Once you have entered the required information, press the send button again to complete the transaction.
Examples of how to use Glo USSD codes
Here are some examples of how to use Glo USSD codes:
- To check your airtime balance, dial *310# and press send.
- To recharge your airtime with a voucher, dial *311*Voucher PIN# and press send.
- To buy a data plan, dial *312# and press send.
- To check your data balance, dial *323# and press send.
- To share data with a friend, dial *321*friend’s phone number# and press send.
Tips for using Glo USSD codes
- Make sure you dial the correct USSD code for the service you want to access.
- Enter all of the required information correctly.
- Press the send button after entering each piece of information.
- Be patient and wait for the transaction to complete.
Glo USSD codes are a convenient and easy way to access a variety of services on your Glo phone. By following the tips above, you can use Glo USSD codes to check your balance, recharge your airtime, buy data, and subscribe to value-added services.
Q: What is the difference between a USSD code and a shortcode?
A: USSD codes and shortcodes are both short sequences of numbers that can be dialed on a mobile phone to access specific services. However, USSD codes are more interactive than shortcodes, and they can be used to access a wider range of services.
Q: How do I know which USSD code to use for a particular service?
A: You can find a list of all Glo USSD codes on the Glo website or by dialing *305#.
Q: What do I do if I get an error message when I try to use a USSD code?
A: If you get an error message when you try to use a USSD code, make sure that you are dialing the correct code and that you have entered all of the required information correctly. You can also try restarting your phone or contacting Glo customer support for assistance.
Q: Can I use Glo USSD codes outside of Nigeria?
A: Yes, you can use Glo USSD codes outside of Nigeria. However, you may be charged international roaming rates.
Q: What is the most popular Glo USSD code?
A: The most popular Glo USSD code is *310#, which is used to check airtime balance.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any other questions about Glo USSD codes, please feel free to leave a comment below.